Sign in Loop - another whitelist?

After domain install, nobody can access sketchup. We’re caught in a sign-in loop. Pop-ups are enabled, but it looks like sketchup doesn’t believe we’re a school domain.

loyolahs.edu
lhsla.org

Hi @fblhs thanks for the post and sorry to hear that our firewall is keeping you out. Sometimes it can be a little overzealous. I am happy to get you added to our database. As you have included the domain and a link to your website, I was able to locate everything else I needed to get you added right away.

By the time this post is live, you will be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure not to skip any steps as you deploy the app as that can cause issues later on.

Thank you, it works now.

The students, who sign in with LHSLA.ORG, are still unable to sign in. Can you please double check that domain?

Thank you.

I just checked the database and it looks like only your first domain got added. Sorry about that @fblhs. I manually added your second one so you should be all set now. Hopefully that is all you need to get up and running.

Let me know if you need any additional troubleshooting and I’ll do my best to assist you as soon as I can!