Sign-in Error using Education G Suite

Hi

None of our staff or pupils can use Sketch up for Schools with their education G Suite account. We get an error and the login screen just keeps looping.

Our G Suite domain is @yardleywoodprimary.org

Please can you allow our domain

Thanks
Paul

Hi @Paulhowes thanks for the post. I just added your domain to our database so you should be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure not to skip any steps as that can cause issues later on.

If you are still running into issues and are sure the deployment went correctly, try clearing cached files and cookies to see if it is a bad file causing the issue. If that does not work, please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing and I’ll see if I can gather any info from that.

Hi @CaseyG thanks for the reply. I can now logon with my school account, so looks like it will work now. I will get the pupils to try again on Monday morning and if there are any more issues I will let you know

Wonderful. I am glad we were able to get things working. If you run into any additional errors the the most common issues we see are bad deployments, bad cookies or bad cached files so try re-deploying the app, clearing cookies or clearing cached files. If none of that works, message me and I’ll see what I can do to get you some assistance.

Everything is working fine now. Many thanks for your assistance
Paul

Glad to hear you are up and running! I’ll go ahead and mark this as resolved. I highly encourage you to share any feedback on SketchUp with us as we are always on the lookout for ways to better serve the educator community. We are always on the lookout for new lesson ideas too so if you have a topic you would like to see us add to the curriculum, please let us know. We try and add a few lessons each year so you might just inspire us to create something in our next batch of pre-made lessons.