Scaling a Group/Comp with glued components inside

… and not to make the title to long this glued component contains a dynamic component…
That was the minimum which I needed to recreate the problem so I believe it is not only my file crushing…
Explanation…
Like it the title and first line…

In Top line Component, bottom is a Group. Right window gluing component containing this dynamic frame element…
I will scale only the selected blue ones by 0.5

Then magic happens…

So all of them are now unique cos I scaled a comp with DC in it… But as with Comp there seems to by no other error then the window and its location on the wall being scaled twice,. then with a group it is more puzzling or explains sth to some sage… Group being scaled didn’t actually scale except for its origin point and window size and location… Group which I didn’t touch scaled to 0.5 and window twice…

Actually it was more complicated when I scaled entire building, but could not actually reproduce other issues…
before

after

Walls were auto-folding strangely but still I couldn’t select anything behind original surface… like sKetchup internally and me on screen were seeing different things…
Probably known issue but couldn’t find anything… is there a work around ? except not using DC…
Test Recreated.skp (110.3 KB)
Testing Testing.skp (114.7 KB)

when you copy a DC group, the groups remain connected that is why groups should be used with caution. It is generally recommended to use components. So in the file if click on a group you will see four instances in the info

to make the group unique, you can use a script, or edit the group slightly

with regards to the other observation
Entities and geometry moves proportionally in size and position, as the whole is scaled and when you move a cutting loop (plane) it will pull the surface, the observed effect. With raw geometry you get an automatic fix, or use to get a fix recommendation, whereas the DC can hold the effect.

I recommend to use groups with caution if at all and finish the attributes to get the desired effects you want, making sure different ones are made unique to stop “cross talk”

Still it doesn’t explains to me why the components inside are scaled twice… both for groups and components…