Probleme rendu ARBRE

Bonjour ,
J’ai un soucis de rendu paysage. Quand j’enregistre le rendu en PNG pour incruster un arrière plan sur photoshop, je m’aperçoit que le contour de l’arbre est transparent, toutes les feuilles du contour sont transparentes
probleme arbre 1

Use alpha channel as transparency mask or feathering from select menu.

povez-vous m’indiquer comment faire car je ne l’ai jamais utilisé. Merci

If you are using Vray save render as PNG. In Photoshop, the background will be transparent

c’est exactement ce que je fais mais le détail des arbres rendu sur Vray et enregistrer en PNG n’est pas net et légèrement transparent (à drite sur la photo)
probleme arbre 1

Your photo is too small to see details. What is your problem, are the white borders on the plants or that the edges are slightly blurred and transparent? If it is the latter then it is correct. Blends the render into the background and no aliasing at the edges of the render.

I haven’t messed around with this for a while, but I seem to remember that in SketchUp PNG transparency is an on/off thing and partially transparent areas show as opaque. This ought to be taken into account when preparing images.

As Vray saves the render, I don’t suppose SU affects transparency

Regardez le palmier à droite. Photo rendu VRAY enregistrée en png puis le fond mis sur Photoshop

Attach please “pure” PNG file.

Edit
It is likely that this palm tree is a flat SU object with the wrong material. It can cause such errors

Les arbres sont issus de Chaos cosmos

sivous mettez cette image png sur fond noir vous verrez le probleme de suite

What are your V-Ray settings?

Maybe try revert to default render settings and check result.

It looks like you have either a Background active in the Render Element or a Background Image active in the Corections Control panel. Have you tried resetting renderin settings?

non je n’ai pas réinitinialiser les paramètres

Render 1K with default background active

Render 1K with default background turned off

Render at 4K with default background active

background rendering is enabled in my opinion. If you reset the settings you turn it off,

probleme rendu arbre.skp (1004.4 KB)
Pouvez-vous me montrer car si je decoche environnement j’ai une image sombre