Need Feedback for Rendering

It’s probably the enscape render setting not being on high. I recall I normally initially set my sun setting to 18% as my starting point before modifying up or down. I want to say it only adds GI in the ultra high quality render setting (or whatever they called it).

hello…

I really appreciate your detailed reply and took time to work on my model step by step.

• I was preferring yellow light to mimic sun.

• Rendering quality is set to ultra.

• for day light renders my sun brightness is set to 15%.

• yes I discovered its Artificial Light Brightness which adjust all lights as one

• Made lots of changes in the room hope its better now

• I right to round corners on my writing table and few other this. Yes I did used Fredo Corner for it.

• The material I downloaded from different side have displacement , Normal map and other maps but I did not found any bump map specifically

• I tried to change my sconce fabric and tried different material with it but was not satisfied so I changed my sconces.

• yes you are right every light should have two lights. in my current sconce I made rod emissive.

• for my chandelier I used two lights one facing towards ceiling one towards floor. I did it on purpose as the one light was not giving me the effect I wanted in my rendering so I used two. but it didn’t occurred to me that I can do this with all lights.

I tried rendering with white light and dusk

Would it be possible for you to share the model with us? We’d love to try rendering it on our own and see how it turns out.

my file is really big I uploaded it on my google drive.

Could you make it available for anyone with the link? (sharing options)

I opened link you can download it.

So the renders have come a long way. These are much better than before. I would put these now into the very presentable catagory. Not great, not terrible. Somewhere in the middle and usable as ok renders. To me, the biggest issue is still the lighting. The room is too yellow and unbelievable. If it was daylight, the room should be more white because the sun would be providing the strongest light not the lights in the room. Ever turn on a light in the middle of the day? What do you see? lights are barely noticable. Same thing I would expect here.

The 2nd batch of images is probably better in color (if during the day/ but in opposite, maybe too white for night time) but painfully way worse in exposure. Those lights would be blinding if you walked into those rooms.

The 2nd big give away of general issues is still the sharp edges everywhere.

What I like:
The mirrors now look great. The floor reflections look great. The chandelier looks great. The side sconces look decent although the dark glass looks a bit strange.

What I don’t like:
The carpet should probably be made thicker to have some depth. The seats on front of the bed are too shiny in closeup and not realistic when closeup by the edges being sharp and the buttons and depressions not being great. The metal on the bed still doesn’t come off as metal except for the image of the closeup of the chairs in front of the bed and only because I can see the light reflection on the metal. It’s still flat and sharp and unrealistic. You may need to add some lighting to reflect off the metal into the camera. The yellow chair closeup shows the cushion to not be rounded enough and too shiny and the wood grain running the wrong way on the chair. The horses on the desk look great in the desk picture. Everything else is too sharp to be shown that close. in the main first picture, the wood round table should probably have some wood grain being shown in reflection and not be perfectly flat and smooth and boring.

• I prefer the background walls of the shell pattern. The blue wallpaper mixes to green when mixed with the yellow light and I’m not a fan of green/yellow.

If you want to take a shortcut, maybe run these renders through an AI image enhancing software otherwise I would attack the notes I mentioned above.

Also, and maybe at least as important…
At a more macro level of the room and architecture and art deco, the room itself is still quite boring as plain square room. Art deco is ornate using simple geometry shapes generally in the details of the room.
Maybe add some baseboard, crown moulding, wainscoting, Trim around the doors…and in an art deco way/style
Maybe add some details to the ceiling such as a raised ceiling. Maybe add some colors in to these parts as well.
Maybe the floor tile doesn’t go to the edges of the wall but tiles change/transitions to square in the room at the edges (not sure the technical name for that)

I would keep going…

Here are some links I pulled and liked at least some ideas from these links:

1st image:

https://designbaddie.com/how-ai-does-the-art-deco-interior-design-style-with-examples/ - done with AI
Exploring The Art Deco Interior Design Style | Fineline Design
379514 - Online Store
Art Deco Interior Design — Art Deco Style - love the art deco chandelier half way down
Art Deco Interior Design - Tell Us More About Your Desire

Your link is not opened. It says I need to request access. I’m not the one who initially asked for it.

Good job so far. Youve come some way but you still have some way to go.

I have noted points you mentioned, will work on and get back here. I would prefer to use my own AI, I know its bit slow but I will work on it to improve myself (its not that I dont appreciate AI). I have to up myself for a job as soon as possible. I really really appreciate you taking time out and working with me, your analysis have helped me improved I agree with you I have come some way but I have still have more way to go!!!

I still can not access it…

Night shot, only wall lights…

Same lighting