Mortise and Tenon in Sketchup Free

Can anyone tell me how to reveal the hidden detail of Mortise and Tenon joints in the web version Sketchup Free? I found plenty of tutorials on YouTube, but they are all based on the desktop version and use functions that I cannot locate in the web UI. I have tried switching on the Hidden Object and Hidden Geometry options under ‘Display’, but still can’t see them.
TIA
Grum

1 Like

Mihai.s - thank you so much. I hadn’t associated the ‘search’ with functionality so much as file navigation! So simple when you know how.
Many thanks for the reply - and especially the rather cool video to explain the answer.
Cheers
Grum.

1 Like

@Grum27, or hit [k] to reveal backedges.
[k] is a toggling key for showing back edges through faces, more or less like X-ray, but slash styled.

1 Like

G H Hubers - many thanks for this tip too. Both of these methods show exactly what I was hoping.
I’m learning so much already, even after just a couple of days using Sketchup Free. It was certainly worthwhile joining this community.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.