Lost Account

I had to reload my laptop, got that done, logged back into Sketchup Free and don’t see any of the new designs I’ve been working on over the last month. I only have two email address, I tried resetting password on both, Trimble only recognizes one, so I reset that one, logged it and I still only see a design from over a year ago. I can’t seem to find any support contact info, I know its the Free version, so not expecting much, but it would be nice to find the deck I’ve been designing for the last two weeks. Any suggestions?

Show us a screenshot of what you see when you open SketchUp.

Click on Trimble Connect on the left.

i did, I see the same thing there.

This is the deck, with all the substructure, etc. that I’ve been working on for the last two weeks, nothing super special, I can do most of it by memory if I can’t find the design.

Show what you see when you click on Trimble Connect. What server is selected.

Looks like a nice deck. I assume it’s for your house?

North America is the server, but I looked through each of them. Its a deck for a friends house.

I think I may have been using an old email address that I no longer have. So I guess its gone. Thanks for the help.

It would be nice if Trimble was able to look at my name and move designs over, but I understand for the free version they can’t do much support.

I would imagine that if you know the password you should still be able to enter that email address and password. Obviously you wouldn’t be able to reset the password with an email address you can’t access but it would be worth a try.

I don’t remember the email address or password, I just know I had one a few years back when doing some woodworking. Being retired, I didn’t keep it. Its ok, I was able to get all the supplies orders before this, and from a few saved images, I’m running back through the main parts of the design pretty quick. I appreciate the help though, thanks very much.

The email address you use to sign into the forum (an Outlook email) is the one that has had a Free account since the end of June 2020.