We at Robotic Eyes are working on REX - an online platform for Augmented Reality applications. We are looking for a SketchUp plugin developer who is able to support us in the following tasks:
- SketchUp model conversion/exporter to our REX file format.
- Simple UI elements for covering basic operations with our REX platform (registration, login, load projects).
- Upload/sync the geometry content with our REX platform.
- Able to implement a REST client for communicating with our REX platform (including OAuth2 token-based authentication)
Your skills should be:
- Experienced SketchUp plugin developer understanding the Ruby API.
- Interests in new technology such as Augmented Reality.
- Following coding standards and tools (git, reviews, code styling).
- Knowledge about finishing and releasing a new SketchUp plugin.
What do we offer:
- StartUp environment.
- Open-minded and highly motivated group of developers.
- Potential future engagement in other topics/projects if you are interested.
- Work remotely.
If this raises your interest, please feel free and send me a quick email to email@example.com with Subject SketchUp plugin.