Layout viewports overlay in 3D

I am trying to combine 2 viewports that are each a different Sketchup scene. The goal is to create a roadmap in 3D where each time the previous step is greyout.
If 2 viewports overlap then the intersection between the viewports is no longer correct. I understand the problem where the viewports act as overlapping images, but I have no idea if there are other options possible within Sketchup or Layout to achieve my goal.

You can see the visual errors on pages 3 and 4 of the pdf.
Toren stappen.pdf (2.6 MB)

Drag your Layout file into this reply box, so it can be examined and the possible cause figured out.

As @RLGL asked, share the LayOut file so we can see what you are working with.

Also, what version of SketchUp are you really using? There is no Free Plan 2023 as your file indicates unless you are using a cracked version.

Toren Layout.layout (2.1 MB)
Toren.skp (325.6 KB)

So it looks like you need to make some frame members show as being behind others in the overall view. Is that correct?

The first thing I would is set up the tags so that parts on the outside at the back have a different tag than those nearer the camera. That will allow you to show or hide objects as they recede from the the camera. In LayOut create multiple layers for the viewports. Don’t put more than one viewport on any given layer. The frame members on the far side of the tower should show on the lowest layer in LayOut. Work forward from there.

Really, since the camera position won’t change you should be able to do this with a single scene in the SketchUp model and just change the visible tags for each viewport as needed.