Is there a tutorial video how to make this column?

Screenshot 2026-10-06 192404

Is there a way how to make this column without using AI generator because of ugly infrastructure and required to pay

I have SubD, JHS Powerbar, Beizer spline, Quadface, FFD, Vertex, Curviloft and Flowify. I don’t have Artisan 2 and i don’t prefer Artisan 1

I think if I was tackling this I’d start off by tracing the shape in 2D and see how you get on from there

Good point.

I would start off by dividing the shape into manageable parts: for instance to apply ‘Follow Me’ > 360 deg, or one Left component and one mirrored component to reduce modeling.

I’ve tried also steps from the youtube but spoiled again since this is a different carving so I really don’t know how to create this column, Is there any full tutorial video similar to this?

image

especially this egg :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I’ve tried making it last time

This is the ah-tay bed