How do you... Store current project paper (A3/Tabloid/11x17")

I have a stationary issue… I print project stuff on 11x17 for client meetings and keep it in big loose leaf clear envelops.

I hate the idea of punching holes in the edge of the paper so that’s the obvious no-brainer solution out of the question.

I think what I am after is a box file but can’t seem to find them. #stationary #nerdingout

In a former life, we used something like this to keep our drawings:

2 Likes

Good call.

In the Studio in London we use A4 box files with nice printed lables on the edge. I was looking for that kind of thing in A3/11x17 but never came across such a thing.

https://www.therange.co.uk/stationery-crafts-and-toys/stationery-and-crafts/art-supplies/portfolios-and-art-storage/reeves-artist-case

In the paper days (now we use mostly PDF files) we used to have a lot of these:

To my astonishment I found that they still make them but I would guess that used ones would come rather cheap. Paperless workflows have spread, and office space is expensive.

1 Like

Yeah… I have been doing a lot of remote freelancing over the last 5-6 years for the studio but I now have more of my own clients here in Montreal and come away from meetings with a load of scribbles on paper. A lot of these bits are precious reference. I could scan them, but then I’d need to print them again for the next meeting.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.