How do I get my Materials palette back?

I recently had to migrate everything I own to a new laptop, including my copy of Sketchup Pro 2020. I installed it from the standard installer, reinstalled my extensions, and then rejoined my projects in progress. And then, as I started preparing to color the faces on a model, I realized that none of my Materials palettes had installed. I can’t figure out how to get them back and I don’t know where to download them from the website so I can install them and get back to coloring my faces. Anyone know how to fix this?

Please update your forum profile. It says you’re using 2017 Make.

Did you install SketchUp correctly? That requires right clicking on the downloaded installer and selecting Run as administrator. First thing would be to repair the installation. Quit SketchUp, find the installer, right click on it, choose Run as administrator, and then choose Repair. After that do a power off reboot of the computer.

Are you referring to your custom installed materials collections or the ones shipped with SketchUp?

Thanks for the quick response! I’ve updated my profile. It is indeed SU Pro 2020 that I’m running, and I’m talking about the Materials that come standard with the install, not custom materials.

I’ll go try repairing the installation and see if it fixes the issue. Thanks!