I need help getting faces with inner loops to work right. Here is what I’m doing in a nutshell.
- add vertexes to an SUGeometryInputRef with SUGeometryInputAddVertex()
- create an SULoopInputRef with SULoopInputCreate()
- add vertex indexes from 1) to loop with SULoopInputAddVertexIndex()
- create a face from the loop with SUGeometryInputAddFace()
- repeat steps 2) and 3) for inner loop(s)
- add inner loop to face with SUGeometryInputFaceAddInnerLoop()
- repeat steps 5) and 6) for any additional inner loops
- use SUEntitiesFill to fill an SUEntitiesRef with the contents of the SUGeometryInputRef.
The above steps will only create edges for all but the simplest examples, ie a square outer boundary with a square inner boundary having the same orientation.
Any thoughts as to what I might be doing wrong?