Going from Bad to Worse

As if it weren’t bad enough that I am being FORCED into a subscription model, I get an email that says I can subscribe for 2 years for $240.00 but when I click on the link, I get a cart with two years for $568.00 - NO DISCOUNT!!!

I can’t update my M&S because mine expires after Nov 04, so I am feeling really screwed here!!!

This was reported earlier. Once you add the e-mail address for your existing license, the discount is applied.

I got that email mere minutes AFTER switching my Classic license over to Subscription this morning.
Great /s

I think I read in another post that refunds can be provided where relevant discounts had not been taken. Perhaps @colin could confirm?

Yes, that is one of the refund reasons we have. I suspect that it’s to take care of cases where an applied promo didn’t work, but we have done refunds in cases where the customer realized afterwards that they had not entered a promo code.

You can ask for a refund up to 14 days after the purchase, without giving a reason, so that’s another way to have a second try at getting the best discount.

So, how to request a refund? No one at Sketchup answers a phone in the “sales” department.

Best Regards,

Ben Tillison
btillison@yahoo.com

Use the Message Us option in this page:

https://help.sketchup.com/en/contact-support/billing-question