Export to PDF from layout issues

Hi everyone; I just want to confirm that this is on our radar and we think we have tracked down the problem. I hope to have another update next week.

Sounds good! Thanks!

Hi All,

I have been having several issues with LO of late and the latest is not being able to export to PDF.

I have tracked it down to one Layer type (text) but can track down to which item of text is the issue.

Any Ideas?

I tracked it down it turned out it was the font that was the issue, even tho it is used in an annotation layer fine.

One thing that AFAIK is also confirmed is that LayOut doesn’t play very well together with some variable fonts like Bahnschrift.

Getting a similar problem with the lastest update… using export to pdf… problem goes away if I use my PDF-Xchange PDF printer driver… W10

Thanks for this,

I am now on a new file and seem to be having the same issue again and have tracked it down to a text box I have that shows floor area.

If I remove the Floor area box i can PDF,
I have changed the font to the same as other text on the page that I have been able to PDF, but no luck.
I have ungrouped the text box, no luck.
Anyone know why this is happening?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Sam, any chance of sharing a problem file? :wink:

Unless someone else has had a similar issue and can make some suggestions, some of us might be able to see what could be causing the problem by delving into the file…

Hi Paul, again.

Yes please feel free

https://we.tl/t-urfUXpuiAU

So I have made a work around for the floor area following comments above and don this table.

I can PDF page 2, and 3 but after that no.