Dynamic component choppy

First of all, I apologize for my bad English.

I am new to dynamic components. I made a concealed hinge, tried to give it movement and succeeded. But even though I have assigned it the “animatecustom” function, the movement is choppy.

Please can someone tell me why this is happening and help me?. Thank you very much.
(I don’t know how to upload the SKP file)

Raúl Perelló AlonsoBisagra de cazoleta.skp (4.8 MB)

Drag the file in the browser while editing your post, or use the upload button
(Up arrow icon, 8th from the left)

Muchas gracias. Thank you very much.

Although stringing animate formulas somewhat works, it is better when the changes closely match. Since there is a large disparity in the changes it is recommend to use one animate and have the various parts follow at their scaled value.

see below

pcmoor, thank you very much for your reply. But …please, could you upload the file for the 2019 version of Sketchup, which is the one I have?

There appears to be more to this than last reply, need to check whats going on with your movement

Bisagra de cazoleta (1).skp (4.8 MB)

The previous file I had some movement reversed

However though this follows what you worked out, the start and end are true, but if you take a section, you will see the correct path for eje2 is not taken, is that a spring? then it should bend?

Thank you very much, pcmoor. You have solved the problem of my hinge, now the movement is smooth and fluid.
No, pcmoor, Axis 2 is not a spring. In the real world, Eje 2 is a “lever” that forces the Cazoleta to rotate 90º, while Eje 1 is the arm in which the Cazoleta rotates and places it in its respective closed or open positions.
In any case, you have solved my problem, for which I congratulate you and am very grateful.

You’re right, Axis 2 starts and ends fine. However, the correct path has not been taken. I can’t understand why it does this.
Do you have any idea about it?