Connecting Google Earth Meshes

After importing more than one Google Earth Mesh, I use the plugin (Clip or Trim Terrain Mesh) to trim the excess off the mesh, of course this leaves a dark line between the two halves. Is there a plugin that would blend the two halves together as one?

move one group into another then explode it…
keep adding until all are merged…

After trimming the TINs with the plugin, are the mating edges/endpoints of the TINs perfectly aligned?
Generally, they’re not.

If you want to create a functional TIN with one surface, no overlaps, no gaps and no stray edges…
You’ll have to move a lot of endpoints together (manually).

the ‘Clip or Trim Terrain Mesh’ plugin he’s using is very good, I did a lot of beta testing for it…
if however, your combine different level of detail, which is also possible, then hand stitching is the only solution as Geo describes…
I made a tutorial for it somewhere…
I’ll see if I can find it…

UPDATE: did you try Sam’s last version of that one, it has some addition functions…

#    Name:	Terrain Tools
    #      By:	sdmitch
    #   Usage:	Create a skirt around a GE Terrain patch to give it depth and definition.  Clip or
    #						Trim GE Terrain patchs.  Label the high and low points of the Terrain.
    #		 Note:	This is Add Skirt, Clip or Trim, and Lable High Low all rolled into one.

You got it Geo, I still get all of these little gaps. ThomThom Vertex Tools, which works great but still time consuming. I though by now one of these young Rocket Scientist might have automated the process by now. Thanks Geo and John.