On the contrary, I find this ‘bug’ claim has several glaring fallacies.
• Much of SU’s Inference behavior is view based.
• One encourages an Inference by hovering a tool over one or more points of interest.
• The Inference Engine retains previous inference points until user actions shift inference focus.
- The camera remains static throughout your demonstration.
- You expect the Inference Engine to ‘let go’ and move on to other points of interest where none exist.
- Yet all the while, you repeatedly hover the line tool over the most recent points of interest.
Refocusing the Inference Engine is akin to working with a dog.
To shift its attention; you need to show it something new.
Fortunately, it’s ability to retain focus is better than a Beagle.