Add Location Problem

Dear All,

I am trying to use Add Location and I get this message:

I am using SU 2024 upgraded from SU 2023. I was using the Beta “Add Location” feature in SU 2023.

I installed SU 2024 per instructions from they, whoever they are.

When moving to SU 2024 I reinstalled a couple of extensions directly, using mv, instead of from downloaded RBZ files. None of those files were from Trimble or Sketchup.

Is there a file I need to delete or move or replace? Or do I need to buy a new computer, like an M3 Pro laptop? I am ‘hoping’ I just need to delete a file or some such. My bank is probably hoping for that as well.

I identify as a Macbook Pro 2023 M2 running Sonoma 14.4.1 and Sketchup 24.0.483. I always wash my hands after using the bathroom.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Eikooc Pihc

You must have installed the old add location extension.
Or overwritten the proper one with the labs version - moving them between installations can be a bad idea - you should install them manually.

The new one comes pre installed, delete the old one and , the new one SHOULD already be there.

If not, you can download it from the extension warehouse

https://extensions.sketchup.com/extension/e2154324-643e-4151-b73b-346f6efad3d1/add-location-2024-version

1 Like

Thank you for the help. What do you mean by ‘delete this one’?

I only directly moved Curic, Enroth, and ThomThom extensions from 2023 to 2024. Those all seem to be working great.

Thanks,

Tom

remove it using the extension manager

Someday I am going to look more closely at the places I should look.

Thanks for your patience and help.

Chip

2 Likes