I can’t remember when this started happening, as it has been many months that this has impacted me. But I recall distinctly that when adding imagery, it would be aligned with the default axis perfectly. Now when I add a location, the imagery imported is not aligned with the axis. This is very annoying and creates some problems when changing the image texture, which I need to do now that the new imagery source is awful.
I can’t recall if this problem started occurring with the new imagery source or if the problem predated this change. I could have started when I upgraded to SU Pro 2017.
You can see this clearly in the attached image where the locked component is aligned with the axis, but the underlying image is skewed clockwise by ~0.4 degrees. I’m using a default template and I’ve tried other templates as well just to be sure it wasn’t a changed axis.