3D Warehouse Gray Background + No Models

it loads in the 3d warehouse window, but nothing can be done… If downloading from the components pull down like you did, it works…

I guess i am used to browsing from the 3d warehouse window…

All the boxed items (in red) are frozen

What are you doing when you click on the component or model in the Components panel? I just left click on it and it downloads and is ready to be inserted into the model.
comp

Yes sir! it works fine. Thanks…But i need the part where i can search related models, or collections which is through warehouse…Yes it is available through the website but downloads to one file at a time…

Hopefully it’ll be something that can be fixed for SketchUp 2018. It’s not possible to fix it for 2017 Make at this point.

Thanks, I really hope there is a fix for 2018!

We’ll keep our fingers crossed but it might be a good idea to consider upgrading. This change to Chromium is outside the control of Trimble. It’s reasonalbe to expect that there will be more changes to Chromium with time. Even if there’s a fix for 2018 now, it may be that this will happen again and there won’t be a fix available.

How come the changes in the embedded browser have not affected the Extension Warehouse, just the
3D Warehouse in SketchUp Pro 2018 ?

That’s above my pay grade. I’m not employed by Trimble so I can’t answer your question.