3D Basecamp is back on! Tickets on sale now

Pack a bag and start walking. You’ve got time :smiley:

1 Like

Looking at flights from Switzerland… would love to come, it’s such a long way. And I can’t just get on the train, I’d have to fly.

*edited because ‘■■■■’ gets censored but dam does not.

1 Like

I’d have to fly from Belfast to London, and then fly direct to Vancouver - 11 hour flight. Ouch! But hey, this has been one of my all-time dreams. If it’s important to you, you’ll make it happen!

1 Like

Yeah, totally spoiled by trains and trams and busses now… haven’t been on a plane since I did a local flight from Zürich to Hannover to meet some clients back in 2019.

Anywhere between ~15 hours and ~22+ … ouch.

Wow, that’s worse again than my flight time :expressionless:

I don’t think there’s any perfect choice location. @Box comes from Australia, and his trip to the last one which was in the closest part of the US to Australia, was something like that.

New York City would be great for me. I could take a commuter train, and it would be better for travelers from Europe, but worse for ones from the Pacific and Australia. No win situation.

That said, Vancouver might be North America and not much different travel wise from Seattle, but it’s still a foreign country from the US. I drove to Montreal just before the pandemic hit, and while we remembered our passports, stupid me forgot to think out the wireless deal ahead of time. My bill for 48 hours there was staggering. Be forewarned: work out what you’re going to do with your wireless plan before you go. Travelers from other countries think of that of course, but American’s might not have that on they’re minds.

1 Like

You won’t get far without key’s as well😉

2 Likes

Just bought a ticket… first time base camper here! Can’t wait for this! I have always wanted to attend and can finally come! Oh what to expect!!!

3 Likes

Yes, first world problems that many of us have the resources, time and money to travel halfway around the world for a conference and can complain about the distance.

Reality is I’m a bit spoiled with the public transport here and dreading a long flight.

Vancouver is cool. (I could drive there. Have once before.) I wouldn’t miss a trip to Vancouver Is. if I were there (or at least Stanley Park)

2 Likes

I’ve never been to that part of the world. I’m going to publish a post about this in my Facebook Group and see what the response is! The ideal scenario is to get another 3 interested and fly over as a group (and to save a few quid on tickets too!).

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Vancouver is AWESOME! When I went for a site visit in 2019, I was really blown away. It’s absolutely breathtaking. Obviously, 3D Basecamp is the main reason to come, but getting to visit such a memorable city is icing on the cake.

Good news! Things are progressing in the right direction. UPDATE: U.S. to Open Canada and Mexico Borders for Non-Essential Travel Nov. 8 | Meetings Today

1 Like

This is so exciting! I’ve been waiting for it ever since visiting 3D Basecamp Benelux (which was a lot of fun) at the end of 2019, right before the pandemic hit. Can’t wait to meet everybody in person in Vancouver!

2 Likes

THIS WEEK ONLY - 10% off all 3D Basecamp tickets :heart_eyes:

For the week of Valentine’s Day (Feb. 14 - Feb. 21, 2022), we are offering 10% off all tickets to 3D Basecamp with discount code VALENTINE123 . To unlock your discount, click here.

We hope to see you there!

1 Like

TICKET DEADLINE: :bird: LOYALTY BIRD PRICING EXPIRES MARCH 1ST

Did you attend 3D Basecamp in the past? If so, check your inbox for a special email from us with your exclusive loyalty bird offer.

If you are at all considering attending 3D Basecamp this year, this is the time to start making plans. Save a considerable amount of money by registering early (up to $350 per ticket). The longer you wait, the more expensive things get (tickets, flights, etc.). Plus we are offering full refunds up until July 26, which gives you enough time to work through the details.

We hope to see you there!

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

3 Likes

Go, Adam! I will go, too!

2 Likes

Tickets are bought!

2 Likes