Why do all my posts keep getting censored?

Hi Chipp,

While I can’t lay claim to any other flags, I was the one that pulled your 35-second old post. That post was in a 2-year-old topic about SketchUp Make and had nothing to do with that topic and read like a spam advertisement. As you can imagine, there are a lot of “official eyeballs” on the forum right now, so I just happened to be around when that popped up. I haven’t actively sought any of your additional posts, nor is anyone actively looking for topics to censor. That being said, I did notice 2 more posts of yours get flagged by the community for “Spam” and “Off-topic”.

Our moderation emails might be vague, but you should have received an email each time a post of yours was removed… if you’re not seeing those then you might want to check your spam folder. I think you might have encountered a lot of this unexpected moderation because you were opening old threads and your posts seem like ads. Hopefully you’ve found the right Category for your topic by now, but if not, we do have a Category specifically for users to post their tutorials.

It sounds like everyone in this thread is already explaining the setup but I will add, the community is intended to be civil and be an encouraging community. We invite you to share your workflows and use cases, and you can be critical of our releases, our features and of our policies but keep it civil. If you’re going to post about things unrelated to a specific topic, make a new one… make sure to post in the appropriate category (we have LOTS of Categories to choose from.)

Happy SketchUpping

8 Likes