Make SU 2018 the "organised" update

I agree with you, but that don’t mean other members are wrong, all of us need a quick access to the scenes tab, but I think that the workflow of going to a scene through a drop menu from the scene tabs maybe could be quick for a one time access, but if we study our steps and clicks if we do that frequently it would be inconvenient,
-Also the workflow to create the first scene in SketchUp is not intuitive at all “view>animation>Add Scene”,

So to have a quick access to Big List for the scenes by one click, I suggest to add the Scenes window in a separate Tray as default to all Templates, I advice you to try it, create a Tray only for the Scenes, just click on the scene Tray and then we could see a big list of scenes displaying as “List” by default (not a thumbnail) !, it could display up to 56 Scene on 1920* 1080 screen without any worry if the scenes names are too long, imagine if we have scenes with long names in the Scenes tab !, I think the interface wouldn’t look professional at all .

-I think a one click to access a big list for Scenes Window is very inventive,easy to navigate,add and organize scenes.