Curic Extensions: Face Knife

Hey Dan, after reading this message I’m replying to here, I’m curious in your thoughts. I’ve just made a comment at the bottom of this post talking about the sketchup plugin jungle. Regarding two or more plugins that essentially do more or less the exact same thing and unfortunately one or more of them have stopped being developed when they could still see many more awesome improvements, my question to you is where do you think the line is drawn with how many duplicate plugins out there should exist? Curious in your thoughts. You can see my comment again at the bottom of this thread that I’m wondering you’re response to.

@ArayaCAD, ... re my previous post ...

@ArayaCAD Tucker, my previous comments were specific to this topic, the extension in question and this specific author’s adverse response to competing extensions. (Note that the author, who appears to be from a communist nation and may be unfamiliar with free market competition, has since reversed their behavior.)

Taking this further is taking the thread off-topic. I would have the same response with regard to the extension market in general, and would say so if a new related topic thread were to be started.

To start a related topic, you go thru the ellipsis commands at the bottom of a posting, click the share a link command, and choose the “+ New Topic” button.

2 Likes

Oh yea, you’re right, as I look at the title of the thread again, it is quite off topic. Oops. Yay for Curic Face Knife extension! Lol…

Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like