Create a partial cove profile

Make a copy of the smaller piece. Move it to the side. Scale the copy up. Make the cove.
Important to get out of the edit mode. Delete the scaled up version after getting out of the edit mode. The changes will be reflected in the smaller original.

You can also make the tube a component and then copy it and scale the copy up. Work on the upscaled copy and the original will also be modified. When finished delete the upscaled copy and you will have a good version. This saves the need to remember how much you’ve scaled by.

Check your PMs.

Thank you for all the help. Sometimes I feel like I’m advance at Sketchup, until a something like this humbles me. I was able to create proper leg after going through the “Dave Process” as outlined in a previous post.

I’m having difficulty removing the materials from my model after Dave suggested, “waiting to apply materials until all of the geometry is detailed so you don’t mask reversed faces or potential holes.” I just want to revert back to white, blue and gray faces. Suggestions?

Good job.

You can repaint the objects with the Default material. In the Materials panel select the blue and white “dive flag” in the upper right part of it and apply it to whatever you’ve painted in the model. Alternatively you can delete all of the materials or you can just change the Face Style to Monochrome (View>Face Style) or edit the style).