Brick Building Mural Application - texture?

@ChrisDizon, @MikeWayzovski I took some better photos, which I also uploaded to the google drive folder here: 7432 Brush Photos - Google Drive.

Trying out the front of the building first. I imported a straight on photo of the building into photoshop along with a “template” screenshot of the front of the sketchup model.

Using the lens correction feature, I got the building to stand up straight to line up with the SketchUp template screenshot.

Now I’m going through and recreating the mural in separate layers in photoshop on top of both.

Note: I’m doing basic backgrounds first, and then going to try and refine each of the images in the mural, so don’t pay too much attention to any colors blurring over or anything. Note 2: looking at the mural dead-on, some things look crooked - that’s because the mural is designed to be viewed on an angle. Everything lines up perfectly when you’re viewing the building from 50 feet diagonally away (across the street) from the Southwest corner of the structure.

When done, I guess I’m hoping that I can import the file into SketchUp and somehow apply it to only the faces of the bricks (leaving none of the image on the mortar) in such a way that I have no brick lines (or sagging cause this structure is 103 year old) from the real world photo showing up in the final model. Does that make sense? Is this an advisable course of action?

Here’s the most up to date version of the building including a draft sample of the imported jpeg from photoshop: 7432 Brush St..skp - Google Drive