What is the best method for exporting points to a total station?

Wanting to create points for setting elevations. Trimble total station.

Greetings …
What does this mean in the form of plugins on SU program, or how to create an image with elevation countour ground. thank you

The latter. I am asking how to to create points from my landscape plans(SU) and export them to a total station instrument. Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.From: Wandi2000Sent: Saturday, April 9, 2016 9:02 AMTo: hubblelandscaping@i-zoom.netReply To: SketchUp ForumSubject: [SketchUp Forum] [SketchUp/Pro] What is the best method for exporting points to a total station?

wandi2000i

April 9

Greetings ...

What does this mean in the form of plugins on SU program, or how to create an image with elevation countour ground. thank you

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond

To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here. To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences

friends … should master 3D files created on the kind of cad program or the program that has details that can be imported at SU, and is therefore separate work details but did not change the image scale. may be useful

There are a few extensions available that allow you to import, place/mark and export points for use in total stations.

Have a look at PointGadget and Timble Fieldpoints in the Extension Warehouse

http://extensions.sketchup.com/en/search/site/Points

CD

Thanks Chris!!!
Total station point importer is a very useful extension . I appreciate your work.
cheers
JH

Check out Point Gadget as well. It has the same features of the TSI plus design and export capabilities.