Wrong Parameter (Falscher Parameter)

You don’t get an error message?
No, I never used V-Ray.

Also opens and edits fine for me. I’m attempting to determine if there are any dynamic components buried anywhere in there, but haven’t found any yet.

Just as a check, could you open the Window->Ruby Console and paste this snippet into the bottom section of the console window and tell us what it says in the upper section of the window?

Sketchup.extensions.each {|extension| puts "#{extension.name}  loaded? = #{extension.loaded?}"}
1 Like

Is that correct?

Did you press return after pasting it?

Oh sorry. I didn´t.

That looks weird, you should at least see [] if there’s no extensions.

I put it in the lower line

Sorry, I don´t understand what you mean?

I would expect to see a list of extensions. If you’d disabled them all including the ones that come with SketchUp, you’d at least see this after the line you pasted:
[]

Maybe there is a problem with my program? Should I possibly uninstall and reinstall it?

Try the following. It might help. Certainly won’t hurt.

Quit out of SketchUp and LayOut if it’s open.
Go to Download All | SketchUp and download a fresh copy of SketchUp 2018.
Once it is download, locate the file.
Right click on it and choose Run as administrator.
When presented with options like Uninstall, choose the Repair option.
Let SketchUp repair the installation.
After that has completed, power off the computer and restart.

See if you get any change in behavior with your problem model.

It must be in the model?, I’m seeing the error…

Thanks for the tip. It will take me some time to do this :crazy_face:it´s not so easy for me :see_no_evil:

I will report in a few hours :sweat_smile:

But why doesn’t the message appear on everyone?

Did that appear immediately on open, or did you do something to provoke it? It’s quite strange that you and the OP get that, but several others of us do not! Or maybe it depends on the SketchUp version you are running (the rest of us are running 2020, the OP is running 2018).

I testet the Testversion of Sketchup 2020 and the messages appears

I opened it. Added and changed some geometry, orbited etc. No errors all responded as expected.

It doesn’t do it right away, if I click on the group on the wall immediately below the ok button in my last image, that’s when it pops.

ADDED: Clicking on any of these in the outliner, pops the error…

Capture

For me it is also when I click on the group on the wall. Or even if I want to copy elements from other drawings into it

There is some overlapping geometry around the washer/ dryer area.