#Winterblues Your 3D Models

My entry isn’t a ‘house’ at all. It is actually a beach-running trolley trestle, with a trolley! I believe it still counts just as this one. The 3D challenge is to make something beach-related.

If you use ThomThom’s CleanUp3 (Cubed) Plugin along with Solid Inspector2 (Squared) plugin, the two actually make pretty useful. A model comprised of only Solid Components and low poly details runs the smoothest. These can assist you in accomplishing this. These two extensions remove megabytes of wasted geometry, and if you look at my 3D warehouse, you might see ‘copied’ models, but take a look at the megabytes.

`

Yea I’m not pretty good at the technical stuff yet. The renderer I used is Twinmotion 2018. It’s something like Lumion. The water is not from the model, i actually only imported the beach and the house. I added water and vegetation within the Twinmotion.

I haven’t heard of Twinmotion before. So many renderers to choose from. I’m barely a beginner at one, and always wonder whether a different one is a better choice.

I heard of it recently as well. I heard and tried LumenRT long time ago and I’ve heard of Lumion but never really tried it. As I can see Lumion is the most popular and probably one of the best.

I have Podium, but V-Ray seems popular among people here.

I was just referring to real time renderers :smiley:

Oh, I see. I guess Podium Walker would be one of those?

Yes, let me know what you think if you try it out, it’s very cheaply priced.

Finally submitted mine, hope you like it. I’ve got a few little tweaks of the environment to do still.

7 Likes

Good idea. I think we should prepare all figures for the beach (Sang etc) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rendering to come… maybe

5 Likes

I’m coming to the final version of my model, finally! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I uploaded this yesterday (my first 3D Warehouse upload!):

3 Likes

1 Like

I just downloaded your model, it’s a good job

1 Like

I am going to miss out but good look everybody some great stuff :slight_smile:

Same here.

1 Like

in this contest there is a lot of great model, it’s cool to see what people are able to do in 1months

2 Likes

Thank you! You might want to check it out again. I edited it-- I added beachballs, surfboards, a changing cabana, and another hammock. :slight_smile: