Why I am getting Reached storage Error

I am learning Sketchup from Google. I am using a free version of SketchUp just for practice and for learning.
I am getting an error. I have a good amount of storage in my system. I am not sure why I am getting this error.
This model could not be uploaded to your account because you seem to have reached your storage limit

Please help me in fixing this issue.

I am using a Samsung Storage Why I am getting Reached storage Error. Will I have to upgrade to remove this error?

I am using a Samsung storage https://www.allhdd.com/samsung-mzql2960hcjr-00a07-ssd/. Will I have to upgrade to Remove this error?

Are you in another time universe where the time is ~10 years before our current? :wink:
Trimble Navigation (now Trimble Inc.) acquired SketchUp from Google on June 1, 2012
SketchUp - Wikipedia

SketchUp for Web Free included Online Storage of 10GB via Trimble Connect, Personal. You may exceeded this limit…

I don’t think it is related… however if you can share a screenshot of the massage someone may can help better…

1 Like

If using the Free, web based app, the files are stored in Trimble Connect with a free plan with 10Gb storage.
Check the project details in connect.trimble.com in the SketchUp project.
That might give a clue.
Please note that the storage includes the version history, so this might have impact on the total.

1 Like