i starting to use sketchup for web because i have linux.
when i export an image, the immage is saved but or is black or squared (transparent stile)
how i can fix this for use correctly?
This is a problem with WebGL or graphics support of your browser, your graphics driver or your graphics card.
- You could try solving the problem.
- What browser (and version) do you use? Is the browser up-to-date?
- What graphics chip/card do you use?
- What distribution do you use? If the distribution is not current, it may have an outdated graphics stack. Maybe the problem does not occur when updating to the latest long-term support version of your distribution. You can also find on the NVidia/AMD/Intel website more up-to-date drivers to override the distribution-provided one.
- You could try to circumvent the problem:
- Does it work in another, up-to-date browser?
- You could take a screenshot, e.g. with PrintShift and select the region of the drawing on the screen.
This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.