What happened to my paint bucket textures lists?

I just had to reload the sketch app at their prompting as I was no longer able to use it without doing so. When I did, all my paint bucket texture lists disappeared. Is there a way to retrieve them?

Is this in SketchUp 2018 as indicated in your profile? Who told you to reinstall it? If you did reinstall SketchUp 2018, did you do so correctly by right clicking on the downloaded installer and selecting Run as administrator?

I have the most updated version bought in 2021. I was working and using as always. When I went to open up a different file, a pop up came on my computer that said I needed to re sign in to do anything besides view it. I saved and closed my files. I then did as instructed and now all my bucket list textures lists that I created are missing. If I go to the colors in model, I can see the textures but my created lists are gone.

Your profile says you are using SketchUp 2018. Please correct that. Also put in the graphics card.

The most up to date version is SketchUp 2022.

That message didn’t tell you to reinstall SketchUp. Only to sign in with your e-mail address and password.

If you actually reinstalled SketchUp as you indicated in your first post did you right click on the downloaded installer and choose Run as administrator?

Find the downloaded installer in your Downloads folder. Right click on it, choose Run as administrator. Then when prompted, choose Repair. After that do a power off reboot of your computer and try SketchUp again.

I did update to the latest version offered today, because I was not able to open files without doing so.

OK thank you I will try that.

You should have been able to open the previous version by signing in. If you installed SketchUp 2022 for the first time today, you won’t have any of your custom materials collections until you add them to SU2022. Each major version of SketchUp installs as a separate application.

Yes that is what happened. Thanks!

Lists of older versions reside in a ‘hidden folder’.
In Finder, [menu] Go > Goto Folder and type
~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2018/SketchUp/Materials
Should get you to the folder where you’re custom lists reside.
You can copy paste them into the folder of the version you are using.
They only show up in SketchUp upon restart, though.