Yesterday I made some textures to add to a simple cereal box today. I have followed the exact steps as I did for the pouch style bag recently. Only this time it do not work as expected.
It seems the way the cereal box is created is the problem. If I, for instance, click on the box front part only and delete it, almost the whole of box is also deleted. Can this be the reason why my texture(s) do not want to work along the way I was taught?
Image to left side are for front and right side back of box.
For the bag I have followed steps but for box not working! -
- Right Click on separate texture image > Explode > Projected
- Click on model (front part of box) where texture should go (HERE TEXTURE DISAPPEARS FROM LEFT leaving a grey box where it was)
- Click again on separate texture image (THIS TIME NO IMAGE SINCE IT’S GONE)
- Click on “eyedropper” tool
- Click again on separate texture image
- Click finally again on part where texture should now appear!
In this instance, after following the steps, the texture image disappears quite in beginning!!!
cereal box white new1d.skp (1.2 MB)