Welcome to our forums! Please introduce yourself :)

Welcome, Matt,

This link may be useful for you:

Corporate sales

Since you’d be using it for commercial work, you would have to use SketchUp Pro.

Hi, I’m new and needing help. I have a file that is 24.6 MB and it keeps causing my 2018 Pro to ‘not respond’ Any advice on how to manage this issue?

Hi y’all,

Andrew Probert, here,… been a SU user for decades-

I’m trying to create a projected texture but now, suddenly, all I get (on my ‘projector’) is a solid color. And when I context-click, to get the texture-adjusting pins,… there is no "Texture menu listing.

Now, when I do the same thing, in a ‘new’ project, everything works as it should. My complex model doesn’t see it. And what’s weird is, I can ‘copy’ that projector from the complex model, then ‘paste-in-place’, in the new (empty) project - and the image is actually on that projector… AND I’m able to adjust it. But putting it back into the scene,… I get that solid color again.

Weird, huh?

Hi, I’m George, I work in the trailer industry, doing service/fabrication work. I’m an intermediate user of Sketchup and currently trying to use it to design concession trailers. Great modelling tool and forum… nice to be a part of the SketchUp community. All the best. GD

Hi, I’m Slamet Saroji, I’m a draftman, I love to use sketchup very much

Who are you, who, who? I am Abdul. I am 50 and retired from full time in UAE.

Why you want to use SketchUp? Im using illustrator for all my graphic design work and 3D max for rendering work. Just wondering if this tool can help me in my work.

What is your industry and profession? Im a graphic designer by profession working as freelancer on Webreacts.com

What is your current set up? I have Imac, upgareded version with upgarded graphic card.

Anything else you would like to tell us? I want to know this tool can help graphic designer like me. I have 3D max occasionally for any rendering work.

Welcome.

It might. There are a lot of graphic designers and illustrators using SketchUp. You’ll need to use SketchUp Pro or SketchUp Shop instead of SketchUp Free or Make.

Probably the best thing to do is start a new thread to ask some specific questions and provide example images to show what you are wanting to do.As you know, this is all visual stuff so images are a big help.When you get to asking specific how-do-I-do-this questions, sharing the SketchUp file you’re working on helps us get right to the heart of it and give you an exact answer.