Web 2020 Tags

I’m trying to attach a tag to an entity and can’t make it work. I’m experienced with the process for layers and entity in free 2017 but the process is not comparable for the 2020 web version. Need a clear example of how to do this or a video that specifically answers this question - haven’t been able to find one after much searching.

If you just swap the words ‘Layer’ for ‘Tag’, and ‘Layer0’ for ‘Untagged’, it is exactly the same process…

1 Like

Right-click on the object you’re trying to tag, and choose Entity Info. In Entity Info, click on the current tag (most likely Untagged). In the list that appears, choose the tag you want it to be under.

If you haven’t made that tag yet, click on the Tags icon on the right, then on + to create the new tag.

1 Like

Your response was the best I’ve seen. I know that this must be an imposition but the video you provide steps so fast that it’s difficult to follow. Could you send me a sequential list of the steps?

I’m on my phone at the moment so I can’t make a slower video. But these are the basic steps I take, outlined by Colin.

Thanks. Very concise directions and it worked!!

1 Like

Thanks. This was just what I needed. Don’t need a slower video.

1 Like