We need a developer!

Hi folks !.

Im looking for a developer who can help us with a plugin that we been making for a while.
Its a light gauge steel framing plugin. It has a few functionalities done, and we need to finish some stages to be operative.

Can you give us a hand?.

Please contact with me so we can talk and send info to evaluate the boundaires of the work and cost/time for it.

We are a small Architecture Studio and Home factory in South America. English its ok, and spanish will be great!.

Cheers!, Vladimir.

You might try to contact @medeek. He’s got three plugins: Foundations and Trusses (currently available) and Walls (Currently in intense development) all using wood framing. I can’t imagine the principles of light gauge steel framing are so far different that he can’t adapt his plugins, for a suitable fee (of course).

‘Brock Works’ Estimator has tools to take off quantities, and the new toolset in beta-testing ‘Framer’ makes framed walls/floor/roofs.
As with Medeek’s tools they are based on timber sections, but the basic principles should apply to pressed metal sections too…

Thanks Sjdorst for your comment. We prefer to finish our own plugin. The idea is to do a free release later to work with.

Hi TIG.
We dont need a third party plugin to do some work. We want to finish our development with is related to a steel fabrication machine and free use for all.

Thanks !

Pinging @Whaat in case this is of interest.

Would you consider making a GitHub page with code so we developers can see how to help?

Even though I speak Spanish and English, I don’t feel confident enough to take a $ coding job, without first knowing I can deliver. The scope of your plugin idea and business behind it is not yet clear for me to make a decision if it is worth my time.

By opening a GitHub with more clear goals of what is expected for us developers to fix, then you’ll get better results in finding Extension developers in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.