Vray Swarm Rendering

Just upgraded my Vray from 3.4 to 3.6 for Sketchup. I also updated each render node. When I run the swarm feature within the vray asset editor, it finds and assigns the current image to each node, however they dont render the image, they are stuck in the “assigned” mode, thoughts?

Contact the Vray folks and ask them.

I think people are asking here about Vray, because this forum is alive. To post something on Chaosgroup forum, you have to ask for permission… It would be nice to encourage people from chaosgroup forum to participate here :slight_smile:

The Chaos forum is limited to mainly licensing issues. The best way to get support from them is to email them at
support@chaosgroup.com. I have emailed them, waiting for a response.

Thankfully, the team at Chaos just helped me with a remote in assistance, render nodes are working again!

So what did they do to fix it? Others might come along with the same problem and would like to know.

So the issue was, each render node required the latest microsoft c++ redistributal installed.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.