Use of Catalina 10.15.3

I want to know why I cannot use Sketchup Pro with my MAC PRO with Catalina 10.15.3. When I try to open Sketchup Pro a sign appears telling me to contact the developer to find out if I can use Catalina 10.15.3. I have left questions all around and still don’t have an answer. If it is not possible, please tell me and return my money. Thank you. Now I can’t submit my message

What version of SketchUp are you using? Your profile is unclear.

Where is “all around”?

I see you contacted us earlier today. It looks like my colleagues ran out of time before replying to you. Did you make progress? Earlier on you seemed not to be able to download the installer.

SketchUp 2020 does work well with Catalina. Have you installed SketchUp and gone into the Applications folder, then into SketchUp 2020 folder, and double clicked on SketchUp? It should work without any problems if you have done those steps.

Where is SketchUp at the time that you try to open it?

To tell you the truth I assume that the installer is the red logo in my Applications. I have tried several times to open the program but a sign (Attached) tells me to contact the developer. I have attached a second message. I tried to understand what was happening, but my technological knowledge is limited to use the on-off button. Please let me know how to re-install the program. I’m also sending you a screen shot of my applications so that you may know what I have in my machine. Please feel free to communicate with me anytime soon. Thank you for the attention that you have given to my enquiry. Good day.

First of all, the installer should arrive in your Downloads folder, not in Applications (if you have somehow set things up otherwise you shouldn’t, it will lead to confusion!).

Second, the warnings from macOS are due to tightened security requirements in Catalina regarding anything downloaded from the internet. Assuming that you downloaded the installer from Trimble or an official reseller, you can click the OK button to let the installer run.

Edit: BTW I am running SketchUp 2020 on macOS Catalina 10.15.4 with no issues that I would attribute to compatibility.

I took over the support request, and replied with steps to make sure that you have things downloaded and installed correctly. Reply to that email if you have trouble with the steps.

I appreciate your patience and thank you for the prompt attention you have given to my request. Have a nice day.