Uploaded model not showing in warehouse

Thanks for the report, we’ve been able to replicate the issue and we’re investigating it.

1 Like

Hi there,

I am new to forums. Since about mid-day on 3 Augustus 2018 no ‘new’ models appear under Advanced Search at your site. I always set it from ‘new to old’ to get the latest first on the screen. I searched it via link (and also via Sketchup itself) but the results show only those uploaded on 3 Aug and nothing after that. Link is: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/advancedsearch.html?backendClass=both. Even ‘search your models here’ via google search results the same.

Usually I set it for 1 week to search but I sometimes search for only last 24 hours too which worked - but this suddenly returns a ‘no models found’ for last 24 hours.

Is there an internal problem with 3D Warehouse site search options?

Regards
Laura

Thanks for the report, we’ve been able to replicate the issue and we’re investigating it. The models and collections are being created but search is not updating.

I linked two threads (now placed in this thread) to the original topic…there has been an apparent issue with models being uploaded to 3dwh recently.

It should be recovering now. Thanks for the Bat Signal.

Great to know. It’s also interesting to find you working on a Sunday afternoon!

Replace “interesting” with “sad”. Fortunately, we have a team member in New Zealand and it’s Monday work day there. We are slowly catching up, so we hope we can get caught up in the next few hours.

1 Like

Just uploaded a model, but it isn’t appearing in the 3DW.

Be patient. The issue is being addressed and it will take some time before you become aware that it has been fixed.

Youpie … my 16 models are back! …

Finally, it’s very good … the display seems much faster now! … it is possible?

1 Like

Thank you for the fix and the work you put therein, even over weekend - working now, showing new uploads! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our thanks to everyone who worked to sort this problem.

1 Like

This happens now with me. I recently uploaded a model named 2015 Lamborghini Huracan GT3(https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/b5e38eaf-279b-41ba-a920-a8058b9cc591/2015-Lamborghini-Huracan-GT3) but model not shown up as per discussion regarding issue. Please somebody help.

It shows up for me. Maybe you just needed to give it a few minutes.

Screenshot%20-%209_9_2018%20%2C%209_01_17%20AM

Please complete your profile with SketchUp version, license, and graphics card model.

I’m using 2017 version, my RAM is 8gb and GFX is Geforce GTX 860.

Model now showed up in collection and profile but when i open it, it doesn’t show the list of collection keeping. needed some further fixings at the website as well. REMEDY WOULD BE APPRECIATED FURTHER!

now fixed. uploaded another model and shown everywhere.

So evidently the fix is to have some patience and allow the servers to catch up.

Please complete your profile with complete and correct information.

1 Like

still happening despite done everything by following your orders. recently uploaded 2 models today. now not shown. still issue persists, do something before i go fore next.