Unable to find AppData directory

Hi,

Ï´ve just installed sketchup pro on a new employees laptop. But when installing cabmaker - which i already have installed on several computer, it keeps freezing. When running ruby console, it read “Unable to find AppData directory” . And when trying to verify my cabmaker license, i get the following message below. Can anyone tell me whats wrong? I´ve tried re-installing sketchup as admin - but the message about appdata keeps coming no matter what i do ? And don´t get the same message on my other laptop and desktop. And the appdata message comes weather the plugin has been installed or not.

Error: #<Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory @ realpath_rec - C:/Users/Lars Høeg/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/gkware_CabMaker6/storage>

C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/fileutils.rb:491:in `realpath’

C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/fileutils.rb:491:in `copy_entry’

C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/fileutils.rb:468:in `block in cp_r’

C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/fileutils.rb:1589:in `block in fu_each_src_dest’

C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/fileutils.rb:1603:in `fu_each_src_dest0’

C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/fileutils.rb:1587:in `fu_each_src_dest’

C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/fileutils.rb:467:in `cp_r’

c:/users/lars høeg/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/gkware_cabmaker6/license_cabmaker6.rbe:78:in `populate_alternate_storage’

c:/users/lars høeg/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/gkware_cabmaker6/license_cabmaker6.rbe:134:in `activate_license’

c:/users/lars høeg/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/gkware_cabmaker6/cabmaker6.rbe:445:in `activate’

c:/users/lars høeg/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/gkware_cabmaker6/cabmaker6.rbe:11676:in `select_tool’

c:/users/lars høeg/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2021/sketchup/plugins/gkware_cabmaker6/cabmaker6.rbe:11676:in `block in module:CabMaker6

The appdata folder is a hidden folder. The easiest way to find it in Windows is opening the start menu, typing %appdata% and pressing Enter.

I don’t know if using an user name without characters rating as “special” to the Americans would help.

Think I´ve not been clear enough. I can find the folder - and everything looks fine.

the message is generated by Ruby console. And i think, its this message which causes my plugin not to work. For some reason, sketchup is telling me, that it cannot find this folder. But its exists and looks exactly like my other computers.

We’re trying to figure out some issues that seem to happen for users who have a space in their name, or accented characters. Your user’s name has both a space and an accented character. Does SketchUp work ok on the same machine for a user with a single word that doesn’t have accented characters?