Unable to download Extensions

Hi, I am usig Sketchup 2016 (upgreaded from 2015) make and have used it a lot. I run this on a Macbook Pro within the Windows Parallels system. Everything works fine on my computer, I am able to download models etc and use the system fine. I had these extensions working before the upgrade so I wanted to download them again by it wont let me.

I am having issue when I try to upload models I have built and I am unable to download any extension. I have tried sorting this out via resetting the Trimble password but I just seem to go around in a circle, it lets me reset it and then locks me out.

I keep getting this type of error.
Something went wrong during the authentication process.
Please contact system administrator. Reference ID: c546075b-0bd9-4e97-9353-01680a3e06fb

Yet there is no way to contact the administrator I can find. Any able to offer a solution or actual email contact of someone who can help me. I am just going around in a giant circle.

See this post…

@juliancw1, please PM your email address and we can enable the account from backend.

Yogesh

yogesh, I am having a similar problem. I recently downloaded sketchup Make and used my google account for the login process. I downloaded the program and everything is running fine but when I go to the Extension Warehouse and try and download an extension, it tells me that google logins are no longer supported and gives me an option to get a trimble password. I click on the link and it askes me to enter my email. I do and then the only other button is “Reset Password” with only one field. There is also a “Back” option also. So I click the Reset button but nothing happens. Tried several times but still nothing and still not able to access the Extension Warehouse. Could you help me with this?

In the five years since the post he made, Yogesh went on to do impressive things in other departments at SketchUp, but then a few months ago he left the company.

Meanwhile, to solve your problem go to sketchup.com and do whatever it takes to get a Trimble ID going. You can use your same email address, but it will be a different password than you use for Google. When you are able to sign into sketchup.com, the email and password you used will then work inside the Extension Warehouse window in SketchUp.