TT_Lib2 - TT_QuadFace - Load Errors

Hi to you all and Thom
After I install QuadFace Tools, I run into a problem.
I got this Error

How can I fix it?

Install TT_Lib²

2021-02-10_105903

When installing an extension, read info.

1 Like

Thanks, Mihai for the quick reply
In the Extension Warehouse, there is Version 2.12.1
TT_Lib
Where can I find Version 2.7.0?

2.12 it’s newer, it’s actually the latest and you can install it.
Don’t forget to restart SketchUp after installing the extension.

1 Like

Thanks, Mihai I appreciate all your help. I Install It again and restart SketchUp and unfortunately, it still sends this Error.

Error: #<NameError: uninitialized constant Infinity>

:in `' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/settings.rb:51:in `eval' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/settings.rb:51:in `read_default' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/settings.rb:51:in `[]' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/settings.rb:96:in `set_default' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_QuadFaceTools/core.rb:63:in `' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_QuadFaceTools/core.rb:35:in `' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:72:in `require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/RubyStdLib/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:72:in `require' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_QuadFaceTools/bootstrap.rb:35:in `' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `require' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in `load' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_QuadFaceTools.rb:54:in `register_extension' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_QuadFaceTools.rb:54:in `' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_QuadFaceTools.rb:15:in `' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_QuadFaceTools.rb:14:in `' C:/Users/oshri/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2021/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_QuadFaceTools.rb:13:in `'

Read this: QuadFace Tools error when SU starts - #5 by tt_su

Thanks,
I put the code
TT::Plugins::QuadFaceTools.settings[ :uv_u_scale ] = 1.0
TT::Plugins::QuadFaceTools.settings[ :uv_v_scale ] = 1.0
inside of the Ruby Console
and it works
Thanks again :pray: :slight_smile:

I found that there’s a bug in Sketchup.read_default that prevents the error from being catched. Hence my recovery logic not working. Working on another workaround.

1 Like

Published 0.14.1 that should be able to better recover and prevent the issue. If you already issue you will probably get the error again the first time you load after updating, but should repair itself after that.

1 Like

Thank you for your help.