привет всем! не могу увидеть эскиз( новый виндовс и установила скетчап не могу увидеть что в файле не открывая его. помогите пожалуйста!

привет всем! не могу увидеть эскиз( новую операционную систему ws и установила скетчап не могу увидеть что в файле не открывая его. помогите пожалуйста!

Hello everybody! I can not see the sketch (the new operating system and installed WS sketchap can not see that the file without opening it. please help!

1 Like

English preferred:

Hello everybody! I can not see the sketch (the new windows and installed sketchap can not see that the file without opening it. please help !!!

One of the translators I tried, seems to indicate the OP is asking about thumbnail images, and that they cannot see the model without opening it.

(Moving to SketchUp > Technical Problems category.)

Which

• operating system
  • SketchUp version
    ?

FYI, for anyone using the Chrome browser, r-click somewhere on this page for the context menu with an option to translate. Forum preferences allows people to choose their prefered language.

Usually the visibility of file thumbnails in the Explorer window was with people using 64-bit Windows OS with 32-bit SketchUp program installed. Those people needed to use XnView (free) or MysticThumbs to view file thumbnails. Now that SketchUp has a 64-bit installation, people using 64-bit Windows OS can see thumbnails. So as Cotty asked, we need more information about your computer and SketchUp version.

Their profile says Win7 and 32bit. So they need Mystic Thumbs or similar.

1 Like

A 32-bit Windows OS should not need MysticThumbs.

My mistake, thinking backwards.

Uraaaaaaa !!! Thank you so much!!! You are all great! Thank you so much.

(Rus)
Если параметры папок не помогло отобразить эскизы файлов .skp… .
Заходим сюда:
пуск > параметры > приложения > приложения по умолчанию > выбор стандартныхприложений для типов файлов.
Выбираем для файлов “skp”, “skb” программу Sketchup.
Если у вас две или несколько версии программы Sketchup, то пробуйте выбрать каждую отдельно.
Компьютер перезагружать не нужно. Отображение эскизов файлов .skp происходит мгновенно в вашей открытой папке. Нужно только не забыть в папке переключить “Вид” на “большие значки”.

(Eng)
If the folder options did not help display thumbnails of the .skp … files.
We go here:
Start > Settings > Applications > Default applications > Select standard applications for file types.
Choose Sketchup for skp, skb files.
If you have two or more versions of Sketchup, then try to select each separately.
You do not need to restart the computer. Displaying thumbnails of .skp files occurs instantly in your open folder. You just need not forget in the folder to switch “View” to “big icons”.

3 Likes

Omg people on this forum are awesome! :slight_smile:

Can’t believe that today is possible to communicate with other people without language knowledge.

PS. I think the problem is solved :slight_smile:

1 Like