Tags and Outliner

I am cleaning my model by following parent and child with Tags and outliner.
While I crearte Tags families and associate in outliner all the subs associated with the Tag,
often the the Tag “Tilte” disapears. This is very frustrating. The project I am working on is relatively big with lots of subs and I just lost about 20% of the project. Where can we find all the subs? Should I save with a new file name every 10 minutes?
“Help” would be appreciated.

What do you mean by “subs”?

What is a “Tilte”?

I expect that things are fixabled but it depends on a lot of things about your model. If you were to share the .skp file it would be much easier to give you guidance.

It is a Title…with the beans before the frank, :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I created Tags 00 Master; 01 Kitchen; 02 Dining room; 03 Main entry; 04 Rooms ;and so on.

Created Outliner 00 Master, Foundation, Outside wall, windows & doors, stairways. 01 Kitchen, wals “color”, counter, fridge , access, central counter , so on
I have about 45 subs.
I am keeping a excell file to follow. It happened a few times the Tags “titles” disapear with a smal ‘o’ if there is only 1 gone I could follow in my excell file But this time it went bad and I lost a few in 1 shot.
My outliner the titles disapeared also leaving empty lines and aI cannot associate.

Désolé My friend !
I was Going to make a screenshot and the Outliner whent blank I clicked and “surprise”
everything came back!

Could be. I’ve learned to try not to assume anything anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.