I’m designing an airplane elevator.
I want to intersect the elevator with the fuselage.
Before I can do that, however, I need to satisfy Solid Inspector.
At the moment, it does not like the state of my part.
To get the part to this point, I…
- created the top half of the elevator,
- created a horizontal surface on which to align it,
- stuck the top half to the flat surface,
- used the scale tool to create a mirrored bottom half of the elevator,
- merged the top and bottom halves.
How can I merge these edges?
I hope the answer is not doing it manually, vertex by vertex.V2 2019 f.skp (1.8 MB)