SU17 Out of Memory Issue & Move/Ctrl to copy Crash

This is all about Install Crashes and nothing to do with the issues I am having: I have posted this in Sketucation and here: “SU17 Out of Memory Issue & Move/Ctrl to copy Crash”

This has happened numerous times in SU17 for me [never in SU16 with the same computer and less ram]

I have a ASUS ROG G751JY, i7-4710HQ @2.50GHz, 64bit, 32GB ram, GTX 980M graphics [updated] running Windows 10 OS Build 14393.477.

I’m not doing anything unusual, but it seams to happen when I dive in or out of a group or component to edit it and using the hide/un-hide model [keyboard s/c].

Also SU17 has been crashing when I use the Move/Ctrl or Rotate/Ctrl place sequence. I’m getting at least 7 crashes an hour with this. There is a tell that its about to crash; you get the blue spinning wheel and I noticed the AutoSave function actively creating/deleting the tmp file in another window [on another monitor] then the crash. So I don’t know if its the Move/Ctrl or the AutoSave that is causing the crash.

Many months later, and still no work as to why.

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.