My Sketchup 2017 Make is crashing on one of my machines within a brief interval after starting.
The interval seems to vary between 2-10 minutes before crashing and occurs even though I am not using Sketchup.
- The SU window can be in the foreground (active window), or in the background while I do something in Chrome or Excel.
- The crash occurs with my model, but also with a blank file created at startup.
- I have run Sketchup Checkup and it passes.
- Sketch* up Make 2017, 64 bit
- All Extensions disabled via Ruby Console command: Sketchup.plugins_disabled = true
- Windows 10
- All Win10 power settings set to max performance and laptop is running plugged in
- No Win10 Desktop Background changes occur
- No Win10 screensaver is enabled
- Thinkpad T520, 8GB RAM, 377GB SSD with 263GB free
- Nvidia NVS 4200M GPU, driver ver 126.96.36.19905, 2017-05-21
- Occurs on Internal Laptop display or external monitor
Bug Splat Report was sent, MFA=ntdll!00107580
Does anyone have any idea on what else I might do to fix this?
SU used to work on this machine several months ago, but obviously something has changed!