Styles on iPad…

I think there is a need to get us styles for the iPad version, so that we can maintain consistency within a model that has multiple views. I just finished up a house design and to work on all of the different views is a pain in the ass to have to keep adjust the things in each view, even if it was just the sky and ground setting. It’s a bit tiresome.

Do you perhaps mean having the option to update the style for multiple scenes at once?

That might work……

You can update just the style for a given scene but as far as I can see you can’t select multiple scenes to update them in one go like you can in the desktop version.

I think it’s something we should look at, don’t you?

I suppose.

It’s not difficult to update the style used in other scenes to match the style used in another scene as it is. But it would be faster if you could manage multiple scenes in one go.

FWIW, in my workflow I almost always decided on the style before I create the first scene so it’s already present when I create additional scenes. Even if there are multiple styles in my model I generally choose the right style as part of setting up the scene so I don’t have to go back and update scenes. But that’s just the way I work. YMMV.