Still locked out of my account for 5 days now

I’ve been locked out of my account for 5 days for no reason. Happened when I was traveling abroad and can’t get it to reset. I filed a support claim 3 days ago and haven’t heard back. the only phone number is an Eastern European number and they are perpetually closed it seems. I’m beyond frustrated and have deadlines to meet and clients waiting on deliverables. What can I do to get some customer support and get this alleviated? Any help appreciated…

Occasionally we are given a Friday afternoon off, and one of those happened on Friday. Also, we don’t work weekends, so your support request was most likely seen today. I am not able to see what the state is for the request.

But, I can look at your account, and it looks like it should be working ok. One test you could try is to visit sketchup.com in a private window, and sign in with the email you use in the forum (that’s the one that has the Pro subscription). If that email and password works for sketchup.com, the same should work from inside SketchUp.

What errors do you see when trying to sign in?